top of page
Across the Pond
"Celtic Trad on High Octane"
Playing in the US & Canada
Try to patronize businesses who support live music and are still in a bit of a pickle. Please support small and local businesses.
- Sat 10 Jun10SatJunPrivate party/DillsburgJun 10, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMDillsburg, 532 Stoney Run Rd, Dillsburg, PA 17019, USASpecial party for friends of the band. (private event)
- Sat 10 Jun10SatJunDillsburg Public Library Summer Concert Series/DillsburgJun 10, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMDillsburg, 204 Mumper Ln, Dillsburg, PA 17019, USAFrom high-energy reels & jigs to slow haunting airs and songs, Across the Pond will entertain all ages at this outdoor concert (moves indoors if foul weather).
- Sun 11 Jun11SunJunHoney Brook Concerts in the Park/Honey BrookJun 11, 5:30 PM – 8:00 PMHoney Brook, 71 Pequea Ave, Honey Brook, PA 19344, USAA great place to listen to music. Food truck, shade, bring chair/blanket, bring friends, Lovely setting, lovely people!
- Sat 17 Jun17SatJun1/4 Way to St Paddy's Day at GO/GettysburgJun 17, 10:00 PM – Jun 18, 12:30 AMGettysburg, 126 Chambersburg St, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USA
- Wed 21 Jun21WedJunPrivate concert/YorkJun 21, 6:30 PM – 7:30 PMYork, 750 Kelly Dr, York, PA 17404, USAPrivate concert for the residents at SpiriTrust
- Wed 28 Jun28WedJunLewisburg Music in the Park/LewisburgJun 28, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PMLewisburg, N 15th St, Lewisburg, PA 17837, USA
- Fri 30 Jun30FriJunATP at Reid's Cider House/GettysburgJun 30, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMGettysburg, 400 Baltimore St, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USAIf you like great wine & hard cider, music and friendship, this is the place to be! Now serving beer! Support local small business!
- Fri 07 Jul07FriJulNat'l Apple Museum/BiglervilleJul 07, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMBiglerville, 154 W Hanover St, Biglerville, PA 17307, USAGreat place to sit back and enjoy the music. Bring a chair and get yourself comfortable for perfect evening, with the sun setting 20 minutes before the show ends.
- Fri 21 Jul21FriJulMain Street Park - Waynesboro, PA!/WaynesboroJul 21, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PMWaynesboro, 50 Buchanan Trail E, Waynesboro, PA 17268, USAPlaying 6-8pm at Main Street Park in downtown Waynesboro, PA. If bad weather, moves inside to Music Makers/Gallery 50! Bring some friends - they'll thank you for it.
- Sat 12 Aug12SatAugHollabaugh Annual Peach Festival/BiglervilleAug 12, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PMBiglerville, 545 Carlisle Rd, Biglerville, PA 17307, USAEverything peaches. Burgers & sausage & other good grilled sandwiches every year. Peach a la mode. Sample several varieties of peaches. Come hungry. Peach bread, jelly, butter, you name it, they have it. Fun for the kids too.
- Fri 25 Aug25FriAugATP at Reid's Cider House/GettysburgAug 25, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMGettysburg, 400 Baltimore St, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USAIf you like great wine & hard cider, music and friendship, this is the place to be! Now serving beer! Support local small business!
- Sat 26 Aug26SatAugShippensburg's 42nd Annual Corn Festival/Cumberland CountyAug 26, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PMCumberland County, King St, Southampton Township, PA 17257, USAA bazillion vendors, lots of food, and music. We love this festival. https://shippensburgcornfestival.net/
- Sat 16 Sep16SatSep1/2 Way to St Paddy's Day at GO/GettysburgSep 16, 10:00 PM – Sep 17, 1:30 AMGettysburg, 126 Chambersburg St, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USAYou could miss this, but why would you? It will be a blast of craic guaranteed!
- Sat 30 Sep30SatSepReid's Cider House/GettysburgDetailsMultiple DatesSep 30, 2:00 PM – 5:00 PMGettysburg, 400 Baltimore St, Gettysburg, PA 17325, USAWhy do fans regularly drive from Pittsburgh, MD, OH to Reid's Cider House? Come find out for yourself.
- Sun 01 Oct01SunOctLutheran Church of the Good Shepherd/LancasterOct 01, 4:00 PM – Oct 02, 5:00 PMLancaster, 750 Greenfield Rd, Lancaster, PA 17601, USAMore details will be posted shortly
- Fri 06 Oct06FriOctFirst Friday at Dills Tavern/DillsburgOct 06, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PMDillsburg, 227 N Baltimore St, Dillsburg, PA 17019, USACome early. BYOB. $10 donation to the Northern York County Historical & Preservation Society. Lots to see and do.
- Sun 08 Oct08SunOctNat'l Apple Harvest Festival/BiglervilleOct 08, 10:00 PM – Oct 09, 5:00 PMBiglerville, 615 Narrows Rd, Biglerville, PA 17307, USAWow, you can spend an entire day here and want more! Many bands, craft vendors and food vendors (including wine and whiskey), and everything APPLES. https://www.appleharvest.com/
- Sat 14 Oct14SatOctWedding (private)/Location is TBDOct 14, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PMLocation is TBDTime TBD
bottom of page